Thousands of You In One Body



Prompt Link/Credits: 



She is the first of my friends I have that shared so many things in common with me. Her pale complexion and rosy color that came naturally into her cheeks was the praise that everyone who ever met her gave. There has always been something in her eyes that told me she was an old soul. Her eyes carried a weariness that was not directed at anyone in particular but it was just how they were. A weariness even I couldn't explain. I often wondered if it was a weariness of the world around us or just a weariness of life itself. They always remind me of someone who has seen so much of life's horrors and tragedies to find much to care for anymore. 

She is someone who has gone through so much and still manages to be so strong and keeps pushing forward regardless of her experiences. And I respect that. I see her as someone with a ton of battle scars that have healed but the pain she'd never forget as the same as I. 

Her sense of reason, her morals, her sensitivity, her understanding, and values have all shocked me and been equal to my own. Our thoughts always on the same page. We are able to read each other's thoughts. It's like we were once a whole of a walnut and then we got split into two halves and lost each other for many years until we finally reunited. We both share similar past experiences in life and we balance each other so well. 


I believe my friend has this version of me in her head because it's exactly what it feels like. There is no reason of why they have that version. I feel that others would have a different version of me depending on how much they know about me and that is why it's different. We have different type of friends. There are friends where you are able to share some things with and some that you cannot. There are some topics and things you can share with friends about and some topics you can not because you know they will never understand. 






Comments